Take Time Tuesday.....Mrs. Crosley

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

This post is dedicated to a person that I met 5 years ago but yet it seems as though I've known her forever.  We both moved here to Maryland with our family (we both have three children) because of our husbands job relocating to Baltimore.  Upon my arrival to Maryland she has been nothing but a great help to me.

  • On July 14th I needed internet access so I went to her house (my 3 kids in tote) to get online.  While I was doing work she took all of the kids (my 3 and her 3) outside to play.
  • On July 15th when the truck pulled in she was here to help in anyway she could (she ended up keeping and eye on the kids while I instructed the movers with her kids in tote)
  • On July 16th she came over and helped me unpack my entire kitchen and also cooked my family dinner (kids in tote).  Her husband later came over and helped my husband move our sectional into the family room.
  • On July 24th we went to IKEA together and upon meeting up she gave me a cast iron griddle because she remember me saying that I didn't know how to make a good steak.
  • On July 25th we met up at the park and afterwards went to Target so that I could pick up a few items.  She stayed in the car so that I didn't have to bring the kids in with me (anyone who has kids knows how invaluable shopping is without children)
Although this may not seem like much to some it is PRICELESS to me and I just wanted to take the time out this Tuesday to acknowledge her...THANKS!!!!!!

This is NOT a picture of my friend as she was a little camera shy


Who would you take time out to acknowledge this Tuesday for their selflessness and helpfulness?

Welcome to my world!





0 comments:

Post a Comment