Take Time Tuesday......pedicure with the girls

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Yes, it's still the beginning of the week but what better day to take the time out and appreciate all that is.    Most people spend the entire week working (either in the office or carting the kids around) and on the weekend they catch up on housework, run errands and/or once again cart the kids around.  So on Tuesday take some time.......

Although I am not a great supporter of painting little girls nails at such a young age I caved in as my 4/5 year old begged.  So in the midst of getting ready for my move next week I took some time out.  I explained that this would not be a regular occurrence and that only Mommy can paint her nails.  In addition, I made sure she knew that she could not wear nail polis to school.  She understood.  As you can see it drove my son crazy!






What did you take time out to do today?

Welcome to my world



0 comments:

Post a Comment