Registering for school......

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Its starting to feel official.  Today I registered the kids for school (which went very smoothly because of the family binder I created) and Sidney had her assessment test. Prior to her assessment I told her to make sure she lets the teachers know everything she knew (if they ask you to count to ten let them know you can also count to 130+) and I would treat her to a snow cone. She did awesome and she was greatly rewarded.

















My kids attended private school in Georgia but once we decided to move to Maryland we were happy to find out that Howard County Public schools had some of the top rankings.  According to (US News)  eleven Howard County high schools were ranked among the 2013 "Best High Schools in the Nation."  With that being said, the countdown to school has begun.  Next week I will post some tips for organizing your kids and yourself before school start so that the first day goes smoothly.

How do you decide where you want to live?  What is it based on?


Welcome to my world!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment