A love letter

Saturday, July 27, 2013

When we decided to move to Maryland I was so happy to be closer to home (New York) I never thought that I would would be missing anything.  I now realize how special you were to me and I apologize for taking you for granted.  It was selfish of me to thank I could only be happy closer to home as I realize now I was just as happy with you as I am now.

We were together for the last 7 years.  I would wake up with you and go to bed with you.  You watched over my children and all of my belongings.  You kept me warm in the winter and cool and comfortable in the hot summer days.  I never told you how much appreciate you but I want to make sure I do now.

There are so many other things I miss about you.  You made sure there was always food on my table and you were oh so kind to me and my children.  Anytime we came to visit you made sure they had a cookie in their hand and I had a plate of food to sample.  You will also be missed.

Ove the last seven years you introduced me to so many different people that are now an important part of my life both young and old and of different ethnicities.    For this, I say thank you

You afforded my children an education at institutions that looked over them and kept them safe while in their care.  I never looked back when I left them as I knew they were in good hands.

This love letter is dedicate to my home for the last seven years......Lawrencevile, GA
You will forever be in my heart and forever cherished.

What have you taken for granted only to look back and realize how good was after the fact?








Welcome to my world!!!!
***please forgive all grammatical errors***





Post a Comment