Superwoman needs some time off too

Friday, July 19, 2013

The process of moving physically and mentally is tiring.  From the anxiety of the move to packing/unpacking boxes, rearranging furniture, searching for necessary items, cleaning and trying to maintain some sort of normalcy I think I slept less than 5 hours each night the last few weeks.  Throw in 3 small children and I am starting to hang on by a thin thread.  But.....every morning when I wake up I am rejuvenated after I reading my daily inspiration.  Today.........


As I reflect over the weeks happening I instantly feel stressed then I step back and look at it in another way and I realize that I am a truly blessed SUPERWOMAN (which includes being super mom, super wife and super tired).  Yes I said it...I am SUPERWOMAN!!!!!  If I don't believe it who will?  Not many men or women could do what I've done.  I've....
  1. Moved from GA to MD
  2. Drove 10 hours n a car with three children under 7
  3. Managed the unloading of the moving truck while having wooden floors laid and setting up my security system (simutaneously)
  4. Unpacked my entire kitchen with the help of a very special individual and organized to the nest of my abaility (until I purchased all of the bins and baskets I need to organize to my liking)
  5. Filled the house with groceries (yes I went food shopping with all 3 children)
  6. Stayed at home to ensure all utilites were cut on properly (especially cable for the hubby who breathes video games and sports)
  7. Started unpacking the master suit
So YES I am TOOTING my own horn!  After all is said and done I think I deserve to enjoy my weekend.  My mother and father will be here for the weekend and we will all attend the Merritt Family reunion Friday and Saturday.... I can't wait.

The best part of any Family reunion....BBQ!!!!!!


Welcome to my world!

0 comments:

Post a Comment