Wednesday, July 17, 2013

 I am a little behind on my post because of my move from Georgia to Maryland.  Please forgive me...blame it on the head and not the heart...the heart love bloggin....


Monday was a new day and the start of a new week for me.  It was also the start of a new journey as I am no longer a resident of Georgia but I am officially residing in Maryland.  On Wed 7/10/2013 we closed on our new (built in 1998) home and I drove up from Georgia on Saturday 7/13/2013.  So much has happened since my last post (please forgive me as I have been unplugged and am posting this entry from McDonalds…gotta love free internet and fries).
The moving company loaded all of our belongings on a truck.
The kiddios wanted to see the inside of the truck and al of their stuff



Team Benjamin ATL of Hilldrup United Van Lines

Thanks Guys!

We also had a very special visitor from our babysitter who has been a part of our family since 2007 (my son was 1 years old then and he was the only child).






My kids will definitely miss her as will I and my husband.




2.     I ventured to one of Lawrenceville’s landfills to get rid of all unwanted items left behind.  This was not a fun task.
3.     Roughed it out with my Dad and kids on air mattresses and take out for two nights.  I thank God for my Dad coming to Georgia to help with my move.  Just having him there made it so much easier.







4.     Said my last goodbyes to friends and neighbors


5.     Packed up my Honda Pilot and drove 10 hours to Maryland

In writing it may not seem like a lot but my mind and body would totally disagree.  Add this up with the anxiety and lack of sleep and you have a mom, wife and woman a little on edge.
Now back to the present.  On Monday 7/15 I not only had the truck with all of our household belongings coming at 11am but I also had a rug pulled up and replaced with wooden floors in the family room and the alarm company came by to activate the system. 




This is only the beginning of this very exciting journey the Taylor Family has decided to embark on.  Please join me on this adventure as I organize and decorate our new home, meet new friends/neighbors,     and make new memories.



Welcome to my world!


0 comments:

Post a Comment