Au Natural

Thursday, November 28, 2013

I had to post this to my blog (even though I should be posting my thanksgiving turkey) because I got such great feedback from people on facebook when I shared it and I hope that whomever stumbles upon this entry finds it as useful as I did.




A little background information:
In January 2010 I decided to go fully natural (I was slowly growing it out for 6 months) and cut off all of my permed hair.  Ever since I have been struggling with what to do with my dry natural hair (even though the dryness is all my fault).  So a few days ago I started doing a little research and came up with these products from various sites and posted them on facebook to a group called transitioning to natural.  The feedback I received on these products were all positive and I pray I get great results from them.  The best thing about these products is that you can get dual use out of them.
1.  Aloe Vera Juice/Aloe Vera Gel.  Take a look at Benefits of Aloe Vera
2.  Coconut Oil.  Take a look at benefits of coconut oil
3.  Jojoba Oil.  Take a look at benefits of jojoba oil
4.  African Shea Butter.  Take a look at benefits of african shea butter
5.  Tea tree oil.  Take a look at benefits of tea tree oil.
6.  Shealoe.  Take a look at benefits of shealoe mix

***When mixing products please take note that the combined product can go bad a lot quicker especially with liquids and gels.  Its best to keep your favorite mixtures in the refrigerator to prolong shelf life and to keep it from going bad.  I read this somewhere on another blog but I can't find the original page so I will not site the page until I find it.

What are your favorite natural products and how do you use them?

0 comments:

Post a Comment