A BIG project....Bathroom Reveal

Monday, December 2, 2013

Many of you know my family and I recently moved to Maryland and purchased a previously owned home.  Overall, I like the home but it needed a few updates and my little touch to make it a Taylor home.

The biggest project that needed to be tackle was the Master Bathroom.  Everything about the bathroom was hideous and dated (to us)...the color, the fixtures, the flooring and the space.  My opinion of the bathroom was so bad I never entered it without shower shoes although I had t professionally cleaned and I cleaned it myself frequently.

Doc and I knew that the bathroom would be our first big project and so we hired someone to tackle it head on (Sorry we are not that type of DIY family, although I wish we were.)
After interviewing various companies we finally settled on a local guy who owned his own business that were referred to us by a couple we met at a mutual friends party and we have NO REGRETS!










The finished project.  Still needs to be decorated but I can finally take a shower without shower shoes....AMEN!!!!








TOTALLY AWESOME!

I am so glad DOc and I decided to redo our bathroom.  It was so much fun shopping for tiles, fixtures and paint and of course perusing pintrest for great ideas.


Are you thinking about a taking on a big project?  Please share!!!








0 comments:

Post a Comment