Weekend to do list....12/7/2013

Saturday, December 7, 2013

With Christmas approaching everyone is trying to get their house in order because as soon as Christmas is over it will be Jan 1, 2014.
This weekend I have a few small projects to tackle in addition to my sons basketball game, educational time and a festive outing with the family.

1.  Paint the kitchen pantry white (I originally wanted grey but I opted for the easy way out).  By the way I just had wooden shelves installed because the wire shelves were pulling from the wall and warped.






2.  Paint my closet office/storage closet white (keep it simple and bring POPS of color in with storage cubes and accent decor).  Same here...there were originally wire shelves in this closet but they were pulling from the wall thanks to my son climbing on them.



3.  Finish hemming and sewing curtains.





Although, I have other little things to do around the house like clean the bathrooms and cook I am not including those in my list because they are a continuous project that will never end....LOL.

So, until Monday Morning....Happy weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment