Weekend in review +snowday

Monday, December 9, 2013

Hey everyone...I made it through the weekend.  I didn't totally complete my to do list but I did make a dent in it and had fun at the same time.

I didn't get a chance to work on any of my sewing projects (curtains) or get any laundry done over the weekend but I did get the following done.

1.  Paint the kitchen pantry.  I decided to paint it a similar color as the kitchen.  If anyone said that painting is an easy job they LIED!!!!  It's not rocket science but it I give my RESPECT to all the painters out there.

The color was previously beige (not sire what it's called as it was painted by the previous owners)and now it is grey...Gravity by Valspar.


2.  Paint closet office

The color was previously beige (not sure what it's called as it was painted by the previous owners) and now it is Super White by Benjamin Moore.


3.  Attend my son's basketball game.  His team did an awesome job.  Here he is #10

4.  My family didn't get to enjoy christmas festivities but we did get to enjoy the first snow of the season which was a lot more fun and less hectic than go out on the town with a 2, 5 and 7 year old.  
And with this snow came a snow day so the kids got to stay home today, I caught up on laundry and house work and we all went out for PIZZA PIZZA!!!







As you can tell we all enjoyed the snow.  Although we were not prepared for it (no snow boots or proper snow gear) we endured the weather and reaped all of the benefits.  

How productive was your weekend?










0 comments:

Post a Comment