Fashionable Friday....not my usual post

Friday, December 13, 2013

It HIT me BIG time this morning as I rummaged through my closet today for an outfit to wear that was not gym related and they were very scarce.

As a stay at home mother (AKA soccer mom AKA personal chauffeur AKA personal chef AKA financial planner AKA housekeeper AKA....the list goes on.....) I realized that I no longer have a sense of fashion.  I'm sure I am not the only woman/mother out there that has lost herself in her family (which can be a good/bad thing).

This has GOT to change.... (not the first time I said this)

Task List
1.  Figure out what my style is (must me child ready, comfy, weather forgiving and fashionable).

I decided to look on pintrest to get started and I think I hit the nail on the head after the first click.
I saw this beautiful outfit and the statement listed with it and clicked away to just my style.  Although I may not be able to purchase the exact items (price is always taken into consideration) I can try to recreate this outfits and other outfits that fit who I am and what I want people to see me as.......This is just the beginning of my Fashionable Friday!!!

You are never too old or have too many kids to dress beautiful!!!





0 comments:

Post a Comment