New Family Orientation....The start of a new year!!!

Thursday, August 22, 2013

9:00 am sharp....New Family Orientation at school.  Excited can only begin to describe how I feel.  This is a great opportunity for the kids to see their new school in a non-intruding way (especially if you have a shy one like my Sidney).  My parents were suppose to come for the week so that I wouldn't have to take all the kids with me but unplanned issues and Dr. Hubster had to work so its me and the kiddios.
Here they are all LOCKED and LOADED ready to go!





Nervous is another word I can use to describe how I feel.....Why you ask?....My babies are starting a new school, in a new environment and state.  I know they will be OK as I have prepared them for this new endeavor.  Here are a few ways to prepare you kids for life changing events (big and/or small).
Check out these websites for some valuable tips:
Preparing your child for a move
Preparing your child for a new school



The are looking forward to a GREAT school year!
O, les not forget.....I was also nervous as I am not sure what type of behavior I will get from my lovely children during this orientation.  I can safely report back to you that they did an AWESOME job and earned a special treat!  I just hope I can get the same behavior today at 2pm for Kindergarten orientation and tomorrow at 2pm for 2nd grade orientation.


0 comments:

Post a Comment