First Day of School success

Monday, August 26, 2013

I am officially the parent of two school aged kids.  My son is entering 2nd grade and my daughter is entering Kindergarten.  Although my son has been in school since Pre-K it is different feel as he is no longer in private school but will be a part of the public school system.  I am a little nervous and excited to see what the school year brings.

Although a lot of children in the neighborhood ride the school bus I am not ready for that yet and since I am privileged to stay home with  my children I will make sure the time in the car is well spent (although we are a mere 5 minutes away) by turning off the radio and having an open dialogue with them to and from school.

Nevertheless, all of my preparation for the first day of school was not in vain.......now I can spend a little more time with my 1 year old and dedicate a little more time to some DIY projects, health and fitness and of course this BLOG!!!!!!

First day of school interviews.





Gifts for their homeroom teachers...of course I forgot to take a picture but I got the great idea from Cassie at Hi Sugarplum


and pictures to create, preserve and forever cherish.......






Yes, Brookey was upset that her sister and brother were leaving her behind.  Above all, she wanted to get out and put on her book bag.






Of course I had to go into the school and make sure they made safely.




0 comments:

Post a Comment