New Year

Monday, January 6, 2014

Although the new year started Wednesday January 1st today is my official start of the year and there are so many things I am committing to (with moderation)
***Keep in mind I've already committed myself to things from previous years but I hope to kick it up a notch this year.
1.  Healthy Lifestyle...Here are a few new things I am going to try:
a.  Drink warm lemon water every morning as it has a lot of benefits (my mother-inlaw has been doing this for years.)  Check out tasty-yummies website for more information.  This website also gives you tons of other healthy information.


b.  As a stay at home mother my time is valuable and has to be used valuable.  As much as I love the gym (sometimes....LOL) I need to get in, get it done and get out.  I found this 30 minute total body workout that I am going to use.  I will probably do it for 45 to 60 minutes.  Hey, who doesn't want to build muscle and get bikini ready for the summer.




2.  More DIY projects  and activities that make ME happy (this is actually a stress reliever for me)
3.  Get back into photography...(more than just everyday pics of my family)
4.  Keep an organized life/routine
5.  Improve my relationship with GOD.

Here we go.....Day 1.  It's on!!!!

What have you commited yourself to in 2014?

0 comments:

Post a Comment