Happy Birthday to me.....A tribute to MUAH!!!

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Yesterday 1/27/2014 was my 38th birthday birthday.

Another excuse to start my year over....LOL.  YES!!!!!  I went to the Gym on my birthday.  That's dedication.



A good excuse to praise myself....  YES!!!!! Aren't I just beautiful!!!!


An excellent reason to go shopping......LOL.   OH YEA!!!!!!


and enjoy all of my birthday LOOT!!!

And finally, the perfect explanation for having a sweet treat....... MMMMMMM GOOD!
ooooo yes a cinnabon from the mall




Happy birthday to me!!!!  I think I am the only person in this world that knows all I do and sacrifice for everyones happiness and still look happy and oh so pretty while doing it.  TRUE!!!!! (yes, I am tooting my own horn)

I am a 38 year old .......
stay at home loving, supportive and devoted mother of 3 AWESOME kids (thanks to me)

with a Masters Degree in Finance.
beautiful, attentive and supportive wife

a great daughter and sibling




faithful and trustworthy friend.





and the list goes on.  So, on this day I say......Happy Birthday to ME!

0 comments:

Post a Comment