Grateful

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Anxious to get to the mall today made me appreciate life as I know it a little it more.  


A shooting?  Here?  At the Columbia Mall?  We always think that it happened there...It won't happen here but today it happened here....in my backyard.

Today I am grateful that my husband had to workout before we left for the mall.  Today I am grateful that my husband took forever to get his workout music together before he started his bench press.  Today I am grateful, that I didn't make it to the mall to witness a horrific event at the Columbia Mall that left three dead and other injured.

At the end of the day I pray for the families that are experiencing lost today and for the individuals that had to experience that frightful event.

The Columbia Mall shooting has made me realize that I need to  hug my children a little tighter, kiss my husband a little longer and reach out to friends and family a little more often.



0 comments:

Post a Comment