The Perfect Day.....

Monday, October 28, 2013

In a perfect world, I would have a perfect day.  In a perfect day I would


1.  Wake up to a clean kitchen.


2.  Eat breakfast peacefully as I gaze at the sunrise through my kitchen window.


3.  Get the kids to school without rushing.

4.  Go to the Gym


5.  Go to the mall

6.  Enjoy time with my 1 year old daughter

7.  Watch General Hospital

8.  Pick up the kids from school, do homework and LOVE every minute of driving the kids to their extracurricular activities.
9.  Eat a healthy dinner with my family

10.  Spend quality time with the kids as I prepare them for bed.

11.  Go to bed knowing that my house has been meticulously and miraculously cleaned.



Back to reality!!!!

Nothing is perfect and I enjoy all of the bumps and turns that life throws at me.  I've made a decision to strive towards a more peaceful day by accepting all of the imperfections that make my life perfect.

As I get my life organized I will reveal how crazy and hectic my life really is and how planning and organizing has helped me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment