Take time Tuesday......Give Thanks!

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Although Thanksgiving is only 5 weeks away I need to give thanks now.  I realized that when things are going well I tend to forget to thank God for all of his blessings.  Before my family moved to Maryland I prayed everyday that everything would work out according to HIS plan.  I wanted to move to Maryland to be closer to home and my parents, better schools for my kids and a great job opportunity for my husband and it all came to light.  A few weeks after our move I stopped getting up to read my daily word,  I prayed a little less and my relationship with God was not as it was.

Today, I will take time to reestablish the line of communication between myself and  MY GOD.



What will you take time to do today?

0 comments:

Post a Comment